Coffee.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use to not like coffee when I was younger like the smell but couldn't drink it unless it had sugar and creamer in it. Over the years I got to drink it black, but now I can't handle some stuff guys drink, so strong it would hold a smooth upright. My gut can't handle it, will cramp up and hurt like no other, much like drinking mt dew can't handle it. Think its the caffeine. I did come across some folgers I can handle black called simply smooth, I make it as strong as I want and it don't hurt my gut, and a few months back found folgers flavored ones, french vanilla is my go to now, no sugar or creamer its black unless I go somewhere, most restaurants use cains or something clsoe to it little sugar and creamer and creamer I can handle it, anything stronger I am out.

My aunt has a 12 cup pot fills the basket plume full, if you drink her coffee better make a 90%water rest coffee then its perfect.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use to not like coffee when I was younger like the smell but couldn't drink it unless it had sugar and creamer in it. Over the years I got to drink it black, but now I can't handle some stuff guys drink, so strong it would hold a smooth upright. My gut can't handle it, will cramp up and hurt like no other, much like drinking mt dew can't handle it. Think its the caffeine. I did come across some folgers I can handle black called simply smooth, I make it as strong as I want and it don't hurt my gut, and a few months back found folgers flavored ones, french vanilla is my go to now, no sugar or creamer its black unless I go somewhere, most restaurants use cains or something clsoe to it little sugar and creamer and creamer I can handle it, anything stronger I am out.

My aunt has a 12 cup pot fills the basket plume full, if you drink her coffee better make a 90%water rest coffee then its perfect.
I'm with your aunt! LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom