Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I smoked a little when I was a kid. When it went medical in Oklahoma I was ecstatic! Thought it would help me medically. It didn’t, but I do think people have the right to make that decision by themselves without government throwing them in jail. I love the idea that Oklahomans have the ability to decide for themselves rather than politicians making decisions for them. Stay free Oklahoma! God bless y’all!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is just a continued march towards Idiocracy (if you've seen the movie, and let's be honest, we are half way there already).

There has to be a balance of what is good for society and personal liberty, neither can run unchecked as the only thing.
Who decides what is good for society, Putin?

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't the legal weed debate settled when it passed medically? Now the debate seems more like, should you need to click a box on weeddoctor.com or whatever. There isn't a person alive that couldn't find an ailment box to click, so really, what's the point?

As an aside, how old do you have to be to get a medical card here? I've seen studies that say MJ can alter the mush brains in sub 25 year olds. Curious if you can get a card at 21 or if that's something that changes with this recreational bill legalizing it at 21?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Freedom is such a powerful thing, only the state can ration it out appropriately.
Freedom is such a fickle thing. Your rights end when it interferes with mine. And yes more dopers on the roads and / or having to be supported with my tax dollars is very interfering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom