Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With this logic, because there are drunks on the road, we must make alcohol illegal. Correct?
Would not hurt me feelings any, or we could do the smart thing and seriously punish those caught driving impaired no matter what they are on. Much smarter than just adding to the problem. 9mm to the back of the head seems fitting, and cheap too.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty much the same as booze. It effects a drivers judgement and awareness.
I didn't find the data nearly as clean. There are a mixed bag of studies as to how MJ affects accidents. Some found it does. Some don't seem to find a link. That's not the case of booze. I doubt you'll find a study that says booze doesn't affect accident rate.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then lose some weight. Seriously you are trying to compare apples to oranges. You have a choice to buy insurance from what ever company you use which gives you a say. Not the same as having to pay taxes.

I'm not talking about ME lol......

Are you REALLY that obtuse here? Healthcare premiums and expenditures are driven by what? In addition to that..... who subsidizes those healthcare premiums for certain people thanks to Obama? Do I get to dictate what you eat, drink, or smoke then?

By far and large health is a choice, just like smoking weed. You said that weed somehow infringes on your rights...... well.... I'm showing you that logic is a slippery slope. Whether you admit it or not.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a difference between medical and recreational. Supposedly medical can not get you high while that is the whole point of recreational, and yes the states that have passed recreational all report more impaired people driving.

You are misinformed. Weed gets you high…..but I asked if you had any issues with stoned drivers, not about other states.

Latest posts

Top Bottom