Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're saying people rely on sugar for their health? You didn't read my post did you lol?
I did not read the link, you caught me. I deserve to be beaten with a wet trout!

Seriously I read everything but your link. I am so use to the pro-weed guys yakking about how many prescription drugs are worse I just assumed that is what you linked and only paid attention to what you wrote. And yes sugar can be addictive too but I have no clue what to do about it.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
There have always been things to become addicted to and the weed proponents will argue all day long about the alleged benefits. It would be amusing to watch a polling place and see all of the fine Oklahomans voting for the 2nd time in their lives for recreational weed. Facts are both drug addiction and alcoholism are ruining the lives of many people. Let’s make drugs and alcohol as easy to get as possible. Might as well make prostitution legal while we are at it. Morality is at an all time low and sinking.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There have always been things to become addicted to and the weed proponents will argue all day long about the alleged benefits. It would be amusing to watch a polling place and see all of the fine Oklahomans voting for the 2nd time in their lives for recreational weed. Facts are both drug addiction and alcoholism are ruining the lives of many people. Let’s make drugs and alcohol as easy to get as possible. Might as well make prostitution legal while we are at it. Morality is at an all time low and sinking.
I think prostitution should be legal. It isn’t the govs right to police things on that level. It’s still everywhere anyway.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why shouldn’t prostitution be legal? You afraid you’ll partake? Wasn’t there something like it was the oldest profession.
Have you read the Bible about giving up your daughters.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When we know obesity is extremely costly, why don’t we outlaw fast food? High calorie foods. Sugar in everything. Put scales at the grocery store. BMI over, food costs more.
LOL - me and my oldest boy once devised a plan for Braum's.

Make a gate at the beginning of the ice cream line that is about 24" wide.

Kinda like the rides at the fair - "you must be this tall..."

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would be amusing to watch a polling place and see all of the fine Oklahomans voting for the 2nd time in their lives for recreational weed.
I've been voting for a couple years now, and I'll damn sure be showing up to make pot legal.

I hate smelling that crap when I'm running, I don't partake in it or alcohol, but it'll be fun to listen to my "conservative" relatives whine about it after it passes. I remember well an LEO in-law that scoffed at the idea of medical mj getting passed. He hasn't mentioned it since. I'll be sure to bring it up next month at Thanksgiving lol.

Screw the nanny state.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the flip side.....Let's make it all illegal, I mean look what it's done for drugs and prostitution. Pretty much nonexistent right? It's not like you have gangs and the cartels making any money off it.

Back to reality though, in this case, legality has little effect on morality either way.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When we know obesity is extremely costly, why don’t we outlaw fast food? High calorie foods. Sugar in everything. Put scales at the grocery store. BMI over, food costs more.

600K a year die from heart disease....... but we gotta knock out some stoners because "Muh Riyeets" are being violated!

Latest posts

Top Bottom