Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im not really a drinker or a pothead or anything else for that matter so forgive my ignorance when I ask whats the difference between someone who likes to drink or use marijuana?

I think the best quote I've seen was...... you get 5 guys drunk and they'll start a fight......... you get 5 guys stoned and they'll start a band.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok it’s 2022 now y’all, not 1992… “dope” now refers hard drugs (meth/heroine/etc) no longer marijuana.

Federal legalization will eventually happen, is inevitable. Especially with the major push for government to cater to “people of color” (who often point out that the federal war on marijuana was in fact racist in its conception).

Also, just because some of us defend it and are pro legalization doesn’t make us “cheech and chongers” or “dope heads” who lie on federal forms... It just makes us pro freedom and pro individual choice.

I do agree that morals and clean living is much needed in this country. We are indeed descending into a hedonistic and often disgusting culture. But I believe those issues are fixed within the home. Not by the federal government telling uncle Jim Bob that he can’t smoke a joint after work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom