Just how tough are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The closest I ever got to hot pepper insanity was in college with some buddies. I managed to down three jalapeño peppers and that was it. Since then, I have a very low tolerance for anything hot(pepper/Scoville wise).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with you on that. Hatch Chiles on everything. They're a mixed bag of mild to pretty warm. I'll chop up a scotch bonnet or two when I jerk my chicken, but that's my Caribbean neighbors recipe. It's a rare treat and my limit on hot. I will order hot sauces once in a while, but after getting heat without flavor, I just gave up on trying new stuff. Louisiana Hot Sauce is good enough for me.
Speaking of Hatch Chili's, we bought a case and had them scorched on the day we left Colorado last week. Got them bagged up and in the freezer to eat until next year. Love those things as they really enhance the flavor of about everything we put them in. We did get the mild variety, not the hot ones.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have tried Scorpion cheese that has the red scorpion peppers in it. It actually feels like a scorpion is stinging your tongue. It's not for me.

When I was younger I couldn't get enough of very hot and very spicy nowadays I'm good with just a little hot and spicy. [emoji16]

Latest posts

Top Bottom