Mass Shooter Lewiston, Maine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BREAKING from CBS News: MAINE LAW ENFOCEMENT BULLETIN: Maine State Police is attempting to locate Robert Card as a person of interest regarding a mass shooting incident at Schemeagees Bar and Grille Restaurant and the Sparetime Recreation in Lewiston. Card is a trained firearms instructor believed to be in the Army reserve stationed out of Saco, ME According to law enforcement, Card recently reported mental health issues including hearing voices and threats to shoot up the National Guard base in Saco. He was also reported to have been comitted to a mental health facility for 2 weeks in the summer of 2023. Last known to be operating a White Subaru Outback with a black bumper with ME plates.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BREAKING from CBS News: MAINE LAW ENFOCEMENT BULLETIN: Maine State Police is attempting to locate Robert Card as a person of interest regarding a mass shooting incident at Schemeagees Bar and Grille Restaurant and the Sparetime Recreation in Lewiston. Card is a trained firearms instructor believed to be in the Army reserve stationed out of Saco, ME According to law enforcement, Card recently reported mental health issues including hearing voices and threats to shoot up the National Guard base in Saco. He was also reported to have been comitted to a mental health facility for 2 weeks in the summer of 2023. Last known to be operating a White Subaru Outback with a black bumper with ME plates.
Here come the calls for red flag laws.......

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sounds like MK Ultra monster turned lose.............to take Israel out of the news.....

Only stronger guns laws will stop this....sponge brains zhit pants senile Joe needs to talk this assault weapon ban up today...

Do it for the kids...........

Old Noob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
c2c96ff4e61c751c.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom