Mass Shooter Lewiston, Maine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Doctors of the mental facility, the guy's commanding officer, and those in charge of the base he threatend to shoot up in the guard have a duty to report. Sounding like that didn't happen again.
If they did report, they would have to assemble at the DEI rep on base and face hours of retraining to realize this is an acceptable mental state. They would be in violation of that mentally deficient persons rights to roam freely.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Terrible! Really sucks that he was a patriot/gun guy type too. Just what the media needs to make folks like us look dangerous..

Thoughts and prayers for the victims and their families! I hope they get the SOB ASAP

there were a lot of crazy people who supported the allies in WW2... doesn't mean hitler was a great guy just because he wasn't on their team....

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Huh? I’m not followin’ ya there

doesn't matter if that guy was a patriot/gun guy....doesn't reflect on anyone here cause the dude is certified crazy and you can't use one crazy dudes actions as a reflection on an entire unrelated group....

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers go out to all the family’s that were affected by this tragedy.
I hope that they find all who were responsible and take them out. I heard that there were more than one shooter.

Time to start stock piling ammo again.

ammo...and guns....we know where the democrats are headed first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom