Peet Seeger will not be down for brunch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wondering why you're infatuated with Putin and admire the way he fills his jails with political prisoners and stifles free speech.

I didn't realize I was infatuated with Putin. I don't give two ****$ who he puts in jail. It's Russia.
He's a commie. That's what commies do. Even red-dirt Okies, and banjo-strummin' old hippie commies will get you to that end.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Putin, last of the cold warriors and seeking to recreate the soviet union, has become the worlds richest man by siphoning off the wealth of his country.

On a salary of less than $200,000 a year he has amassed a fortune of between 50 - 70 billion dollars through graft and corruption.
The mess that is the Sochi olympics is only the latest of his schemes to enrich himself and friends.

He retains power by jailing any politician who poses a credible chance of beating him in an election and his prisons are choc full of political prisoners.

I can see why you might be enamored with him though.
He does have the dreamiest eyes.... don't ya think?
...and those muscles..:heart:

I just totally agreed with Hobbes. Someone take my temp, I may have a fever. :P

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't realize I was infatuated with Putin. I don't give two ****$ who he puts in jail. It's Russia.
He's a commie. That's what commies do. Even red-dirt Okies, and banjo-strummin' old hippie commies will get you to that end.

+1,000,000!

Seeger is just a dead, song-writing, Eutopian-worshipping hippie version of Putin.

Was Seeger talented? Heck yeah. Was he a commie? You betcha.

I don't shed tears for Commies, talented or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom