Strangest Person You've Dated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the second to worst: It's a "cut and paste" of a message I sent to a friend who wanted to know how my date had gone.

Met for drinks, she was snarky and off putting. Had just moved here from California and thought everyone in Oklahoma was backassward. She was insulting to the point of saying "I saw pictures of your daughter on FB and she's kinda ugly, who was this person you procreated with?"...insulted my teeth, had put one of the messages I sent her as a post on reddit... the date was OVER at that point (as she ordered nachos and another round of drinks on my tab) and I drifted in and out of consciousness while she babbled about her past sexual exploits, her white trash living situation and roommates. When we went to part ways I walked her to her car and gave her a one armed side hug...which she commented "I only get a one armed hug?"... to which I coldly replied "yes, have a good night" and walked to my car. When I got home I found she had sent a sarcastic message saying that it was a good thing I didn't invite her over as her clothes smelled like smoke from the bar and she would have to have gotten right out of them. I sent her back a message saying I was really glad she didn't come over as I would have hated myself in the morning and that I found her rude and insulting...pardon the language here but she was a real cuntcake.

The absolute worst date ever is posted below.
Also a cut and paste of a message sent to a friend. Some of you may know her as "keifer girl".

right after I had split with my ex wife I decided I wanted to "flex my new found freedom" and decided to drop all standards and just go meet someone. It was a nightmare. ..she showed up already drunk, no money, no gas in her car to follow me to a bar...didn't seem to understand that I'm a gentleman and would have bought her drinks for her. So we decided to just walk around a park and talk (I'd already decided nothing was gonna happen and was just trying to get through the evening at this point)...she compared and contrasted the quality of treatment in the local area jails, told me she had no teeth just dentures, she was into roller derby and had torn the carpet out of her house so she could skate inside, had her kids taken by DHS...Holy **** the most trashy girl I've ever met. The evening thankfully ended early as the park was closed and a Bixby pd officer showed up to enforce the park curfew. Now, I have no problem with talking to and dealing with law enforcement...but this chick started freaking and getting all sketchy. ..then the name she gave to the officer wasn't the same name she had given to me. While the cop was running our info I sat calmly while she grew more and more nervous. I asked her if she had any warrants and she said she "wasn't sure"... The officer came back and asked us to leave the park, have a good night and be safe...she wanted to continue the "date" but I was BEYOND done. I dropped her off at her car, hauled ass out of there and did about 4 turnbacks/wrong turns to make sure I hadn't been followed...believe it or not she didn't get the hint and tried messaging and calling me for several days after that! ...I was so traumatized by the incident it was almost a year before I tried internet dating again!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Her name wasnt Leah was it?????
Cuz a friend of my ex was exactly like that, no teeth and did roller derby.

Hasta, gotta be, the same chick.

For me; there have been many, and they are as varied as snowflakes. Crazy, should be locked up and the key thrown away snowflakes, but still.

There have been knives, baseball bats, destroyed walls, stolen furniture and light bulbs and on one occasion, maybe, possibly, I suspect, an attempt on my life. I didn't show up for that little rendezvous, and opted to move in with a friend for a couple of weeks instead. They have been single, divorced (most of them multiple times), at least twice married (I didn't know), and widowed.

They all had two things in common. The one single constant I can mention here; nutz. I can pick 'em out of a crowd. Put 1500 women in a room, and salt it with 5 crazy gals, and I'll find everyone of them in less than an hour. It's a gift.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad always told me to check out a girls mom to see what theyre gonna look like some miles down the road. But I dont think he meant actually check them out. Or did he. Hmmm...

Dad told me the same thing. Had never put much thought to it until that time. One look at Mom was enough to send me running, picture a 1972 East German Women's Olympic Team Member, 'nuff said.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of my first five dates include a restaurant setting. It's typical for the insane ramblings to come out by the third date. One or two drinks in them helps the process. The restaurant setting is so that I can pull the "going to the restroom" line and bail if things get too insane with the date.

"Lady, I never walk into a place I don't know how to walk out of." ~ Robert De Niro (Ronin)

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have way too many to mention...

But I do have an ex wife who told her boss and everyone at work that she was divorced... That lie lasted over a year.. Until I argued with her boss about it.

Last I heard she was "dating" some married guy 30 years her senior in Kentucky.... I'm glad to be rid of her!.. The only bad thing is the boy of hers I adopted and raised from 6 months till 10 years old... It's been 7 years and she still refuses me contact with him..

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If I were a boy....
I would have walked back to the bedroom with the mom, shut the door, offered her $20 to stay there for 30-45 minutes and then walk out and shake the dads hand and say....she's out for the night and walk out the door! Bam! (Drop the mic moment!)Teach them a lesson and the young girl might put a stop to their antics too!

Doesn't work that way... :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom