What is your biggest Pet Peeve?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The left lane is for passing only with 1 exception THIS IS LAW HERE.
"People aren't aware that the left lane is now used primarily for passing only," said OHP Trooper David McCutcheon. On November 1, 2010, Oklahoma State Law 11309 went into effect. It states that on a four lane highway drivers are no longer allowed to disrupt the normal flow of traffic by driving in the left-hand lane. Motorists must now drive in the right lane, and only use the left lane for passing, with one exception. If you see an emergency vehicle on the shoulder you need to pull to the left lane OR slow down until you pass it. According to the O.H.P the new law was enacted to clear the way for first responders during an emergency and cut down on the number of road rage incidents among drivers.

Fixed it. At least that is what the Posted STATE sign says on the turnpike.
Oh.yeh. and people that "fix it."
and people that type OH yeh.
ha

ARguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Homophobes, racists, elitists. I hate seeing a bumper sticker on a car that says "America Love it or Leave It". Maybe we want to changeit!

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Left lane drivers.

It's like they have no idea.

One day... one day.... I will get the diagnosis of my cancer, then those MFers better watch out. I'm going to weld a big nasty steel pipe bumper on, gonna drive from here to Cali clearing out the lane.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Parents who sue their children for non-existent rights and lie in court about their child and said child's spouse, all in an attempt to maintain control. I could have broadened it to "My in-laws" but I could tolerate them until they pulled that crap.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People who, like, cannot, like, complete a, like, sentence, like, without using the, like, word, like, like, 50, like, times, like ya know? I also hate it when people say "jk" when they say or do something incorrectly. I want to say, "No, you weren't kidding. You were wrong."

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People that talk too much. Seldom do they possess listening skills which makes it unlikely they know or understand anything you may say or have said. Talkers are often times narcissistic too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom