Where Would You Go and What Would You Do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hmmm, Pink, OK. Paid cash for my house +10ac. Added a hot tub room was our "splurge".

Been retired for 8yrs, livin frugal. Being retired at a young age isnt really all i thought it would be. Way too much time on my hands. Summers are too hot, winters too cold. Have way tooo many part time hobbies and aquired a bunch of mostly useless "good deals".

My buds all work, too dumb to start my own business. Been thinking bout findin a part time job or volunteering just to keep me busy.

Life is good today.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I now reside right in the middle of my 7 grand children but if had to make a choice for another place , it would be South West Missouri. Something about the start of the Ozarks always made me comfortable. Hunting, Fishing, and the beauty of the area.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Main house in Washington or Oregon (probably close to Seattle) and a log cabin in northern Arkansas. I'd spend a lot of time visiting people in Tulsa, but wouldn't stay here.

I'd do the same things I do now, only more often and outfitted better.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two scenarios-comfortably rich and obscenely rich.

My comfortably rich scenario would have me building a new house somewhere in BA, renovating and selling my present house, and living the life of a doting grandpa to my 12 grandkids.

My obscenely rich scenario would have me putting away enough money to be able to default to the first scenario and then pursuing my dream-to start a nationwide cable/satellite network devoted to anime and live action television from Japan (and Korea, I've heard from my youngest daughter that the "K-dramas" are better than the "J-dramas".) I even have the building picked out for the headquarters location right here in Tulsa. I'm not telling you which one, cause I don't want any of you schemers buying it up just to charge me an outrageous amount to get it from you!

Either that, or out JB JB himself. :drunk5::pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom