Where Would You Go and What Would You Do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here. Been all over the world. Never thought about or wanted to come to Oklahoma. Have no family here other than my wife (who came with me). Just happened to be driving thru after I retired and stopped in Norman (got lost during a big rain storm). Thought the people were really nice. Been here 5 years now and truly feel like God brought me here. Sometimes the best place to be is where you are.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere near or in OKC, just far enough out for me to do what I want with the land. Then I'd set myself up off the grid, raise goats, sheep, chickens, bees, veggies.

ultimatesooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
get as much land as I could somewhere in the Texoma area, I could striper fish texoma, drive up to Eufaula for crappie fishing, trout @ the blue river and there are great public hunting opportunities within a reasonable drive in almost every direction from Texoma

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My "won the lottery" scenario always includes a condo on the Atlantic coast of Florida. Most likely Cocoa Beach. I wouldn't want to live there full-time and I'd rather just lease a place so if a hurricane wiped it out it wouldn't be my problem.

But most of the time I'd be right here in good old Oklahoma. I'd have a killer shop and I'd scour eBay or whatever for really cool old motorcycle projects to restore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom