Where Would You Go and What Would You Do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife likes the mountains, I like the sea. We would probably get a nice house in the Ozarks and a little beach house on the Outer Banks for the summer. She always wanted to open up a dog rescue. I would probably spend a lot more time shooting in the mountains and sailing and fishing when we were at the beach house.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife likes the mountains, I like the sea. We would probably get a nice house in the Ozarks and a little beach house on the Outer Banks for the summer. She always wanted to open up a dog rescue. I would probably spend a lot more time shooting in the mountains and sailing and fishing when we were at the beach house.
My wife would like to open a house rabbit rescue. She has internet friends in the UK that do just that.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would want to find a full mile section of land with nothing but woods and build a Log cabin right in the middle of it. Even though I'm from Alabama and home is calling me all my kids but one live here in Oklahoma and I want to stay nearby.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would want to find a full mile section of land with nothing but woods and build a Log cabin right in the middle of it. Even though I'm from Alabama and home is calling me all my kids but one live here in Oklahoma and I want to stay nearby.
I understand that and that is why I will return to Lone Wolf, don't have the land but old long time friends that will allow it.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the United States it would either be Montana, Wyoming or Idaho. Maybe Washington State or Oregon as well. Abroad would be Switzerland or Germany.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jackpot or ely valley Nevada , Absorkre Montana or somewhere north west "river" south Dakota. Have spent lots of time in these areas good elk and mule deer populations tags are attainable and when I draw my sheep tag I'd be able to DIY because I'd be much closer to the areas I'm applying for. And all of these areas are good cow country (where theirs water). And the people are nice.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course Las Vegas. Did Galveston and Houston,Tx, Telluride,Co. Santa Fe, NM....all nice. Gallup, New Mexico...I liked it...others may disagree. I use to like Biloxi, not any more...hurricanes.

My choice instead of Vegas.......Flagstaff, Arizona. Rural or Urban, teaching Science in H.S. or Norther Arizona Univ. or working for AzDOT fixing roads, bridges,guardrails in the summer and driving a snow plow in the winter.
metrorealtyphx.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_09_flagstaff.jpg

www.lisarayner.com_images_San_Francisco_Peaks_1.gif

As for my final resting place....my ashes will be scattered in Las Vegas, two areas on the Vegas Strip and one area in the Fremont area....at night of course.

Cohiba

ssgt ben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A place on the arkansas/oklahoma border but really on the okie side. I would let my friends come hunt and fish till their little hearts were tuckered out and then let them rest up and do it some more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom