Where Would You Go and What Would You Do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll play.

It would take a good bit of money for me to just retire without an worries, especially at this age.

I would need to have two places to live where I split time for 6months of the year. First would be my "home base" in SoCal. I live in the Newport/Mesa area and my current home is nice but would upgrade to a bit bigger lot and home. I would want anything extravagant since homes are so expensive but just a minor upgrade. My second home would be on a minimum one section of land in Woods County OK. This land must have good hunting and the ability to grow some larger veggie gardens. It would have a custom semi off-grid home approx 2500sq ft. with several large out buildings and shops. In the end it would be just a big azz piece of property I could have fun with.

I chose OK because I still have in laws that live in the state. If not my second home would be in Idaho or Montana. Same deal but different state.

Latest posts

Top Bottom