Who owns cats?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Killing an inferior animal with a superior animal is a slippery slope.

Riddle me this, chump, how you going to kill the cats once the mice are gone?

No problem. We simply unleash wave after wave of Chinese needle snakes. They'll wipe out the cats... We've lined up a fabulous type of gorilla that thrives on snake meat... When wintertime rolls around, the gorillas simply freeze to death.

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cupla outdoor "barn" cats will do the trick. Get 'em vetted once a year, feed 'em crunchies once a day and give 'em plenty of water. Or a Rat Terrier. Watching the animal plane the other night. Claimed a single rat terrorist cleaned a barn (I'm thinking scared them away) of an estimated 2,500 rodentias in just 7 hours. Teddy Roosevelt named the breed after witnessing their skills. Cats work on moles, too. Watched one of ours sit and watch a mole hill and then stick his arm down and come with a fresh, warm meal more than once.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Remember Cats are not owned, they adopt you as their pet. We have three, and one owns me, another me son, and our oldest belongs to mama. Love having them round!

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So do cats really catch mice or is that just a fairy tale?

YES Mice, Birds, Lizards, Snakes, Bugs, Flowers, Imaginary Foes, Your feet at night while you sleep...................

Lastly and most importantly... You don't choose a cat, THEY choose you. Find a litter of them ,and see which one comes over to claim you.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just keep poison out and you dont have to worry bout the bastards getting on your vehicles. Poison doesnt crap in the flower beds either.
This is what I did..I had mice in my barn and was causing me lots of problems..I hid the poison where only the mice could find it but my dog couldn't..This idea only cost me a few hundred dollars after my dog as well as my son's dog found it. Be assured..if you own a dog, he will find the poison. I finally got 3 cats and raised them in my barn..I let them out every morning and close the door every night..No problems and it only cost me a little cat food...The important thing is I haven't seen a mouse in months..(unless they were using him for their toy)..

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember Cats are not owned, they adopt you as their pet. We have three, and one owns me, another me son, and our oldest belongs to mama. Love having them round!

Exactly. One does not own a cat. One feeds and cleans up after cats, much like a maid. Or a slave. The cats, in return, will occasionally place before you a gift, such as a dead bird or mouse. They know you won't like it, but that's how they keep you under control.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Already taken care of. P22 w/ AAC.

Your proactive measures are water tight.

Carry on!

No problem. We simply unleash wave after wave of Chinese needle snakes. They'll wipe out the cats... We've lined up a fabulous type of gorilla that thrives on snake meat... When wintertime rolls around, the gorillas simply freeze to death.

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff204_thedeafpoliceman_kip.gif

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
#1 - Nobody owns a cat. They will always do whatever the f@(# they want no matter what. They have the conscience of a pimp.

Lastly and most importantly... You don't choose a cat, THEY choose you. Find a litter of them ,and see which one comes over to claim you.

Exactly. One does not own a cat. One feeds and cleans up after cats, much like a maid. Or a slave. The cats, in return, will occasionally place before you a gift, such as a dead bird or mouse. They know you won't like it, but that's how they keep you under control.

Yep. As the pet of countless cats over the years I can confidently say that you will belong to your cat(s) not the other way around.

And cats work better (and are safer) than poison IMHO ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom