You old guys ... 🥰🥰🥰

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have inadvertently started something of a ritual ...

Every month when I go to pain management I then skip on over to the Mall, get my nails done and then have a General Tso chicken with noodles, an egg roll and a Diet Coke. Then it's back to reality, oop there goes Rabbit ... 🤷

Anyway, today there were a couple of old guys having Charlie's subs at the table next to me -- talking about work, life, the weather, the state of affairs, how it breaks their hearts young girls don't know their worth and think they have to be half naked to get anyone's attention and then conversely how young boys think they have to let girls mistreat them in order to have a "relationship".

I mean I wasn't TRYING to eavesdrop ... Just me trying to read on Kindle and hearing bit and pieces here and there.

In case that was any of you guys, I just want to say thank you -- thank you for trying, for being concerned, for caring what kind of world y'all leave behind. Because, yes, it won't be our problem when we are napping with the earthworms ... But still ... It's sweet to know y'all actually do care about something besides guns and fishing and FJB and all the other **** we piss and moan and argue about from time to time. 😘

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have inadvertently started something of a ritual ...

Every month when I go to pain management I then skip on over to the Mall, get my nails done and then have a General Tso chicken with noodles, an egg roll and a Diet Coke. Then it's back to reality, oop there goes Rabbit ... 🤷

Anyway, today there were a couple of old guys having Charlie's subs at the table next to me -- talking about work, life, the weather, the state of affairs, how it breaks their hearts young girls don't know their worth and think they have to be half naked to get anyone's attention and then conversely how young boys think they have to let girls mistreat them in order to have a "relationship".

I mean I wasn't TRYING to eavesdrop ... Just me trying to read on Kindle and hearing bit and pieces here and there.

In case that was any of you guys, I just want to say thank you -- thank you for trying, for being concerned, for caring what kind of world y'all leave behind. Because, yes, it won't be our problem when we are napping with the earthworms ... But still ... It's sweet to know y'all actually do care about something besides guns and fishing and FJB and all the other **** we piss and moan and argue about from time to time. 😘
So, in other words, they were talking about how you were dressed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom