Best BBQ Joint?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love me some fine smoked meats and I live near too many great places. But every now and then I just want an old fashioned Tastee Freeze type of chopped bbq beef sandwiche. The Tasty Treat on south Main downtown BA has em and with an order of fries and a shake it's a great old fashion lunch, I go there once a week or so.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can throw in a splash or two of Cointreau to your old fashion, if'n you don't mind having something in there from France. I've been using Bulleit rye in mine for awhile, but I imagine there are tons worth using.

My wife and I got into drinking white Russians a lot. We had been making them with decent vodkas. But then she got a handle of Nikolai at a work party. Ho-ly crap, that stuff is rubbing alcohol. The first one I made and drink left something floating in the drink that would stick to the sides. Learned our lesson there. .

Mezcal with one big ice cube that's infused with sage is the shiz (even though that might have come from Martha Stewart...). I could sip Mezcal straight, but the sage-cube just adds to the flavor.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can throw in a splash or two of Cointreau to your old fashion, if'n you don't mind having something in there from France. I've been using Bulleit rye in mine for awhile, but I imagine there are tons worth using.

My wife and I got into drinking white Russians a lot. We had been making them with decent vodkas. But then she got a handle of Nikolai at a work party. Ho-ly crap, that stuff is rubbing alcohol. The first one I made and drink left something floating in the drink that would stick to the sides. Learned our lesson there. .

Mezcal with one big ice cube that's infused with sage is the shiz (even though that might have come from Martha Stewart...). I could sip Mezcal straight, but the sage-cube just adds to the flavor.
Been drinking White Russians forever it seems. I prefer vodka but will use some of the wife's rum sometimes.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mac's BBQ in Skiatook is, in my view, the best BBQ in NE Oklahoma. Wife and I being retired and with the time to have been all over NE Ok looking for the best and we are solid supporters of Mac's.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mac's BBQ in Skiatook is, in my view, the best BBQ in NE Oklahoma. Wife and I being retired and with the time to have been all over NE Ok looking for the best and we are solid supporters of Mac's.
I remember when Mac tried to setup in Tulsa but it just didn't work out. Great stuff. Hard t choose between them and Donny Teel in Sperry.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

Latest posts

Top Bottom