Coffee Consumption

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much coffee do you consume per day?

• >2 pots

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 1-2 pots

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • 5+ cups

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • 2-4 cups

Votes: 72 41.6%
  • 1 cup

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • <1 cup

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • none

Votes: 31 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not the first cup of coffee that tells you whether or not you're a coffee drinker, it's the last cup of coffee. When you come to the house in the evening, and there's a little coffee that's been simmering on the burner all day... It's the last cup from the second pot you made this morning...
Do you drink it or not? That's when things get real.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not the first cup of coffee that tells you whether or not you're a coffee drinker, it's the last cup of coffee. When you come to the house in the evening, and there's a little coffee that's been simmering on the burner all day... It's the last cup from the second pot you made this morning...

Nope. Toss it.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My coffee doesn't simmer on the burner for hours. The burner automatically turns off after two hours, and the pot is usually finished ~15-30 minutes after.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My coffee doesn't simmer on the burner for hours. The burner automatically turns off after two hours, and the pot is usually finished ~15-30 minutes after.
Well, that's because you're from Hollywood. People in Hollywood have all sorts of space age gizmos that real Americans never heard of and don't need.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4-10 cups a day in spring and summer, 1-2 pots a day in fall and winter. I'm wasteful and use a fresh filter for every brew, but will drink day old coffee heated up.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Leftover coffee???

Latest posts

Top Bottom