Deputy assigned to Florida school 'never went in' during shooting, sheriff says

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it turns out he suffered a heart attack rushing to that door, I'll apologize. Otherwise, what facts are not in evidence? There was a mass shooting, Peterson was aware there was a mass shooting and he didn't act. What beyond a medical event would preclude him from acting? :anyone:
The report I read said he did act. He was inside the building at some point and he fired his gun at something?
Which report was accurate? Oh wait, you dont care, its not part of this bandwagon.
Defend your actions however you want, heres some more ice cream.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The report I read said he did act. He was inside the building at some point and he fired his gun at something?
Which report was accurate? Oh wait, you dont care, its not part of this bandwagon.
Defend your actions however you want, heres some more ice cream.
So you're saying that Sheriff Israel LIED and said the deputy never entered and never fired, and you believe some unnamed and unsourced report? Where is Deputy Peterson on CNN defending himself from Sheriff Israel's lies? :anyone:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you're saying that Sheriff Israel LIED and said the deputy never entered and never fired, and you believe some unnamed and unsourced report? Where is Deputy Peterson on CNN defending himself from Sheriff Israel's lies? :anyone:
I dont want to argue. Theres no winning against a fool...you know the story.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a laugh. Yet here you are, arguing without bringing any facts or reports yourself.

Come back when you have something to add to the discussion. Otherwise, shoo troll!
Your reading comprehension sucks dude. I never argued any fact or hearsay for that matter.
Simply stated my opinion that I aint buying what the liberal media is putting out there about this ATM. I get it that everyone is looking to point a finger over this but how much good does that actually do? And all those who are attacking me over my opinion are merely guilty of my statement and lack the huevos to admit it. I understand that, it takes a particular kind of man to do that. No actually that makes you less than a man.
Now have some more ice cream. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom