Deputy assigned to Florida school 'never went in' during shooting, sheriff says

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Your reading comprehension sucks dude. I never argued any fact or hearsay for that matter.
Simply stated my opinion that I aint buying what the liberal media is putting out there about this ATM. I get it that everyone is looking to point a finger over this but how much good does that actually do? And all those who are attacking me over my opinion are merely guilty of my statement and lack the huevos to admit it. I understand that, it takes a particular kind of man to do that. No actually that makes you less than a man.
Now have some more ice cream. lol

I would, but you ate it all before the argument ever started.

I find it funny how the same media that lies and puts out negative slants on guns (maybe not Fox but its no secret they lie) that yall get so riled up about, is the same group vilifying this man without any real facts as of yet and your all eating it up like fat kid in an ice cream shop on double coupon day. There are so many un knowns still and you have passed judgement based on a Fox news story... LOL.
Hypocrite much?

Here's your first statement. That we have made an assumption based on a single story. Wrong. There's multiple reports from multiple places, and from credible sources. For links, read the thread you're making fun of.

Too bad there's none of the ice cream left you were eating earlier.

He was doing nothing more than covering his own butt.
Read between the lines much?
Have some more ice cream.

Your opinion stated as fact; heresay and assumption.

Too bad there's none of the ice cream left you were eating earlier.

The report I read said he did act. He was inside the building at some point and he fired his gun at something?
Which report was accurate? Oh wait, you dont care, its not part of this bandwagon.
Defend your actions however you want, heres some more ice cream.

What report? Basically, just more of your opinion stated as fact; heresay and assumption.

So, in short:

Take your empty ice cream bucket and crawl back under your bridge, troll.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The report I read said he did act. He was inside the building at some point and he fired his gun at something?
Which report was accurate? Oh wait, you dont care, its not part of this bandwagon.
Defend your actions however you want, heres some more ice cream.
I have not heard that, and I've heard that the video--corroborated by witnesses--specifically shows him outside for better than four minutes. Can you provide your source, please?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your reading comprehension sucks dude. I never argued any fact or hearsay for that matter.
Everything you've argued is hearsay.

Don't worry, everything everybody else has argued is also hearsay. Unless any of us was there, it's all hearsay (actually, it's all hearsay upon hearsay upon ... multiple levels deep).

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everything you've argued is hearsay.

Don't worry, everything everybody else has argued is also hearsay. Unless any of us was there, it's all hearsay (actually, it's all hearsay upon hearsay upon ... multiple levels deep).
No where did I say it happened this way or that way. I'm remaining neutral about it until the liberal media frenzy is over and then maybe we will have a story line that comes from a more believable source?

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Clay, my thoughts on this one are still open for discussion. After all the BS before, during, and after the Vegas shooting, all the misinformation and lack of information in Vegas, I am still standing by to stand by on this one. I believe the Sheriff in his assessment of the situation, but yet I am still not clear on the absolute timeline of events as they unfolded. ROAD is a bad, bad thing in certain situations, but 30 years plus of service leads me to suspect the Deputy was well versed in his job. Only time will tell for certain I suppose.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clay, my thoughts on this one are still open for discussion. After all the BS before, during, and after the Vegas shooting, all the misinformation and lack of information in Vegas, I am still standing by to stand by on this one. I believe the Sheriff in his assessment of the situation, but yet I am still not clear on the absolute timeline of events as they unfolded. ROAD is a bad, bad thing in certain situations, but 30 years plus of service leads me to suspect the Deputy was well versed in his job. Only time will tell for certain I suppose.
Thats all Im saying also.
Thanks for that.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it turns out he suffered a heart attack rushing to that door, I'll apologize. Otherwise, what facts are not in evidence? There was a mass shooting, Peterson was aware there was a mass shooting and he didn't act. What beyond a medical event would preclude him from acting? :anyone:

Maybe he was in a fugue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom