Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
260-270 was my score old slow computer and mouse.
"weed today is nothing like it was decades ago" and I ASSURE YOU that's definitely all for the better. no offense, but you were smoking disgusting weed grown by *actual mexican cartels* that was grown in federal parks or south of the border and smuggled in gas tanks after being spray with potpourri. we all know it. anyone who ever even *saw* brick weed back in the day knows it.

you don't even know what that stuff WAS man.

All the weed my buddies got way back in the day was not legally grown but was grown here.
I do not smoke the stuff myself as it does nothing for me and wife is allergic to it as is my younger son. And I do not need any medicinal anything and I am not trying to escape anything.
I guess I am lucky I do not need a fix or need any meds of any kind.

My daughter and my older son smoke it and my son got the card to grow it.
Some of his seeds in the snow grew this. This year. He harvested it just a few days ago.

I read on the card how much you are allowed to have and this 1 plant will exceed that I bet.

003.JPG
002.JPG

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
hey these are pretty fun (especially on WEEED), anyone beat muh scorez? the number one i had a typo i swear! i was going to get to 12 digits easy. only ever did each one no more than 5 times.

i told ya'll i type fast. my three runs averaged to 81, but my fastest of 104 was like 95th percentile.
scorez.png

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Why not get off your cuff and pay for it yourself. Society owed me nothing when I earned 260 college hrs including 90+ 5000 and 6000 level courses. It does not owe you a single hr of college credit. Chew on that
Your response is completely disjointed and has absolutely zero to do with what I said. It’s like you’re responding to a completely different post. In fact, I have no idea WTF you’re talking about.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Retarded to unit that Carrie’s o more weight than what I posted and I stand by that. You don’t ave a patent on right or wrong only an opinion especially retard. I’d bet you ca not correctly define retard! Inquiring minds would like to know your background in mental retardation. 😁😉. Again your statement is opinion ONLY nothing more

Gonna have to run that by me again, this makes no sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom