Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
260-270 was my score old slow computer and mouse.

All the weed my buddies got way back in the day was not legally grown but was grown here.
I do not smoke the stuff myself as it does nothing for me and wife is allergic to it as is my younger son. And I do not need any medicinal anything and I am not trying to escape anything.
I guess I am lucky I do not need a fix or need any meds of any kind.

My daughter and my older son smoke it and my son got the card to grow it.
Some of his seeds in the snow grew this. This year. He harvested it just a few days ago.

I read on the card how much you are allowed to have and this 1 plant will exceed that I bet.

View attachment 311410View attachment 311412
I dunno man. With some decent soil,
260-270 was my score old slow computer and mouse.

All the weed my buddies got way back in the day was not legally grown but was grown here.
I do not smoke the stuff myself as it does nothing for me and wife is allergic to it as is my younger son. And I do not need any medicinal anything and I am not trying to escape anything.
I guess I am lucky I do not need a fix or need any meds of any kind.

My daughter and my older son smoke it and my son got the card to grow it.
Some of his seeds in the snow grew this. This year. He harvested it just a few days ago.

I read on the card how much you are allowed to have and this 1 plant will exceed that I bet.

View attachment 311410View attachment 311412
I dunno man. It’s not as easy as throwing seeds in the snow. With some decent soil, some organic fertilizer and a topping regimen so it doesn’t get that damn tall you can produce some hood flower. Here’s one I grew a few years ago. The four I grew put me out of compliance even with my son having his card and living with me. I was legally able to 6 in flower personally. This put out nearly a pound. I’ve given up my card and haven’t smoked in months. My son keeps my house still smelling like a skunk’s ass. Lol
E854143B-8A45-468A-B567-F7FFF0B2C42D.jpeg

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I dunno man. With some decent soil,

I dunno man. It’s not as easy as throwing seeds in the snow. With some decent soil, some organic fertilizer and a topping regimen so it doesn’t get that damn tall you can produce some hood flower. Here’s one I grew a few years ago. The four I grew put me out of compliance even with my son having his card and living with me. I was legally able to 6 in flower personally. This put out nearly a pound. I’ve given up my card and haven’t smoked in months. My son keeps my house still smelling like a skunk’s ass. LolView attachment 311457
i've known several people who realized "hey, if i can grow this weed, i bet i can grow food, too...." and gone into gardening.

i don't know too many drunks who have gone into.....i dunno.....growing hops? don't get me wrong, i know several people who home brew, heck i make wine and whatnot. but still, point stands learning how to grow things is a great skill and if weed is the "gateway drug" to gardening then hey works for me.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've known several people who realized "hey, if i can grow this weed, i bet i can grow food, too...." and gone into gardening.

i don't know too many drunks who have gone into.....i dunno.....growing hops? don't get me wrong, i know several people who home brew, heck i make wine and whatnot. but still, point stands learning how to grow things is a great skill and if weed is the "gateway drug" to gardening then hey works for me.
As the competition stiffens and prices come down some people will decide they can make more growing vegetables efficiently.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I’m talking over your head. However that is about as simple as I can make it . I apologize for that

From what I've been told you have cognitive issues so no need to apologize. Just get back to us when you stop barking out incoherent sentences that make no sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom