Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
QUOTE="TedKennedy, post: 3880613, member: 25419"]
Well, a doc writing scrip would
A user needing a script would
A cop checking your card over possession would
The OSBI would

Did I miss anyone?

No, TK, those entities you just named would only consider the system to be LEGAL, which is certainly not the same thing. Whole different issue, in fact.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about medical since it doesn’t get you high?
surely you are joking?? medical is exactly the same as recreational
difference is the amount of tax the state will collect on sales
and currently medical=recreational because anyone can get a medical card for nearly any ailment
Oklahoma has been sloppy/stupid in their organization/rollout of the pot program
you would think they would have checked with experienced states and came up with a decent plan

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about medical since it doesn’t get you high?
Now that I have no idea about, but I have personally known some pot smokers that could not function without it. I even had one working for me years ago. She was a wall paper hanger and when she was high you could not find a seem, the patterns matched up and it looked great. The times she came to work straight it looked like a 2 year old had done it. My younger brother was almost as bad.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma has been sloppy/stupid in their organization/rollout of the pot program
you would think they would have checked with experienced states and came up with a decent plan
Oh come on now! Does anyone really believe this "medical" program was for medical reasons?

It was the only way to get MJ past the blue-noses of Oklahoma. It was just the first step to recreational for a mainly conservative state. Medical MJ was a "gateway" program to use the druggie vernacular.

Our politicians might be as crooked as snakes, but they aren't stupid.

Aarond

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
surely you are joking?? medical is exactly the same as recreational
difference is the amount of tax the state will collect on sales
and currently medical=recreational because anyone can get a medical card for nearly any ailment
No medical is not the same as recreational. At least that is what was said while they were trying to lie medical into existence. Supposedly less THC or whatever in medical.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't see any advantage of legalized pot, more impaired workers, and drives? Some clam it helps with pain, and cemo therpy side effecets, and if that is true, doctors should be allowed to precribe it for these reasons. I didn't think Medical pot would pass here, but was wrong. That turned out to be a joke, and a sorce of extra income for crooked doctors, back during the oil boom days, in Cromwell OK, a crooked doctor had a desk on the side walk in front of the drug store, writing perscriptions for $5.00 each, for controlled substances, so the story goes? Medical pot is the same thing, right? If we must have it, why not cut the crooked doctors out, they make enough MONEY prescribing OPIODS, AND CREATING NEW ADDICTS, FOR KICKBACKS FROM GIANT PHARMICUDOICAL CORPS. President Trump is the ONLY Politician ON ETHER SIDE, to do ANYTHING about this opioid SCAM, that kills tens, if not hundreds of thousands, each year in this country, and has been getting worse for 30/40 years!! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN DEMAND WE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, EVERYWHERE!! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No medical is not the same as recreational. At least that is what was said while they were trying to lie medical into existence. Supposedly less THC or whatever in medical.

Not according to the dudes I’ve talked to that grow. Also, different from the guys I’ve talked to that smoke the ****. They tell a story that is 180* different than the one you tell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom