Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Marijuana is an additive, mind altering drug that provides the gateway to harder drugs and lives of crime. As my children grew, I watched and observed them and their friends with the baleful consequences that followed for those whom chose to walk through that ominous gate to walk down the smoky road to perdition.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree about everyone deserves due process. So suspected impaired drivers should be medically tested and if impaired should be tested. No slimy lawyers getting rich boy off because his dad is a senator. You are tested and if impaired the judge gives you the mandatory sentence.
So all we need to do is fix the criminal justice system, lol? I agree, but may not be a super easy solution.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it were about health we would ban the toxic seed oils in all the food we eat. That stuff does more damage than all drugs.
When we know obesity is extremely costly, why don’t we outlaw fast food? High calorie foods. Sugar in everything. Put scales at the grocery store. BMI over, food costs more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom