Here we go again, another school shooting. This time in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll support raising the age limit for purchasing a firearm to 21, the same day they raise the age limit to vote, enter military service, be held accountable as an "adult" and every other right to 21.

Yeah, didn't think so... :rolleyes2
Maybe the age limit across the board oughta be raised.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
22kDCoWjg6iQ.jpeg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers to the families of the lost.

School security…. Would it prevent crap like this? Could it be better? Would a single acces/entry point with bulletproof glass have stopped this? I always hear the excuse about cost…. We just dropped $40billion on Ukraine. If money is the issue I think Brandon has proved that the money is there for what’s important.
Can he launder it through the states education departments?

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just thinking out loud. Your thoughts?
Enforce the laws that are already on the books and there are more than enough. Get rid of liberal/weak on crime judges and prosecutors who have turned our justice system into a revolving door where criminals are back on the streets with a slap on the hands. Do more to strengthen our mental health system.

Those are just a couple thoughts off the top of my head. I'm not claiming to have all the answers because I don't. I just know that restricting what we, as law biding citizens can own, and taking away our constitutional rights is not the answer.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The gun laws that are in place do not make sense . An 18 year old can go into a shop and buy an AR15 but that same 18 year old cannot go in and buy a single action revolver tell me where the logic is in that that. I am all for a person not being able to buy a firearm till they're 21, unless I can produce a military ID. I don't have the answers not even close but something needs to be Done. I believe the blame falls on my generation. We have not prepared these kids for diversity and facing life and facing life everybody gets a trophy everybody makes the team and when they become young adults someone says no to them or laughs smacks and right upside the head they have no idea how to cope with it you did not hear about these mass shootings in the seventies were even in the eighties. We have raised a bunch of adolescent adults that have no idea how to cope With life In general

Latest posts

Top Bottom