Lets talk Cowboy Boots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the Altama combat boots I ordered from the Boot Campaign on Veteran's Day a few years ago. (Part of the proceeds go to veterans' charities; originally, it was for the Lone Survivor Foundation, but I think they've added others.) Boot Campaign site: http://www.bootcampaign.com/

For cowboy boots, I've had pretty good luck with Justin boots, though their sizing can be...questionable. Normally, I just go to some place like Langston's in the Stockyards and try boots until I find a pair that fit well and are in my price range. If you really want a selection, go to Justin, TX; I did that once a few years ago when my niece was living in Texas and wanted some boots. They have more stores with more boots than you can shake a stick at...

I've heard good things about Lucchese, but I've never owned a pair.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried on some Ariat boots, but none felt quite right to me.

I do own a pair that gets worn a couple times a year when my regular distressed pair aren't appropriate.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nocona, Tony Lama, Justin. Dan Post, Ariat, etc...........

have worked nothing but Ropers steel toe for years, have a pair of Justin med round toe for horse work and everyday wear.
had a pair of elephant ear I got in 1983, have been resoled I don't know how many times, still look brand new. My grandson just took them over for the rodeo and I can't get them back.

I don't pay a lot of attention to brand, I look at style and then more importantly, WHAT IS COMFORTABLE AND FITS. stay away from cheap, no name boots.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom