Mass Shooter Lewiston, Maine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, what’s the statistical probability that it’s more likely a guy volunteers (or is brainwashed) to ruin his life & shoot up a bowling ally (in order to give Democrats some political capital on the gun control issue) vs just some crazy guy that kills 18 people? It’s so out of the realm of possibility that when someone obviously says that’s a crazy conspiracy & your justification is that there is no proof it’s not a conspiracy?? Really?

They made a movie about being dumb. So maybe there is a chance after all…
IMG_2563.png

Last edited:

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, offering ridiculous conspiracy theories & when getting called on it replying with “do you have proof it didn’t happen”, - makes you a crazy person.
The problem with that is I never offered a conspiracy theory, you did. You never "called me" on anything. I asked if you could disprove your own statement. Read back, where is my theory?

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, what’s the statistical probability that it’s more likely a guy volunteers (or is brainwashed) to ruin his life & shoot up a bowling ally (in order to give Democrats some political capital on the gun control issue) vs just some crazy guy that kills 18 people? It’s so out of the realm of possibility that when someone obviously says that’s a crazy conspiracy & your justification is that there is no proof it’s not a conspiracy?? Really?

They made a movie about being dumb. So maybe there is a chance after all…
View attachment 424064
Once again, you're throwing the theory out there...I'm simply asking what if it's true?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once again, you're throwing the theory out there...I'm simply asking what if it's true?
I never threw the theory out there. It was offered by several people prior in multiple posts (5, 29, 34,47,53, 77,83). I then said the theory is crap. You replied to my post asking if I have proof the nutty theory didn’t happen, so you defended the conspiracy in posts 95 & 99. So, I called you on that post.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And you, on the narrow minded train, as well
Narrow minded if I don’t believe a 1 in a million implausible conspiracy theory?? That’s not narrow minded. That’s just being logical & not buying the one in a million conspiracy.
I dont believe in the “moon-landing-was-fake“ conspiracy either, but maybe that’s because I’m so narrow minded😁

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom