Mass Shooter Lewiston, Maine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
0f0cbc5d7ca14e76.jpeg

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The intercept & cbs news?? Lol proof positive.

When did I say these 2 historic events was a conspiracy??
I said the Maine shooter being a govt op was a conspiracy. Try to stay on topic
Did you even read them? The gov you seem to trust so much was stting up easy marks just to make themselves look like they were doing "something". Source doesn't matter, hell cbs is a lefty source anyway so not really sure where you were going with that. Keep on trusting there bobby.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you even read them? The gov you seem to trust so much was stting up easy marks just to make themselves look like they were doing "something". Source doesn't matter, hell cbs is a lefty source anyway so not really sure where you were going with that. Keep on trusting there bobby.
So, I challenge ONE nutty conspiracy theory and all of a sudden I “trust the govt so much”. Lol. How does that work? I never said I trust the govt. Far from it. They lie to us all the time. But I’d like some evidence to support a conspiracy to make an educated opinion. Especially on this case. So far you haven’t produced any.

Sources don’t matter?? Really?

Not sure where I’m going with that? That’s not surprising….

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But we're dumb and crazy when we want evidence to disprove the conspiracy, or if we even ask the question if it possibly could be true....I see
How can I produce evidence that something didn’t happen? It’s incumbent on whomever brought up the conspiracy (wasn’t me) to give evidence, not people who say it’s not plausable.

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How can I produce evidence that something didn’t happen? It’s incumbent on whomever brought up the conspiracy (wasn’t me) to give evidence, not people who say it’s not plausable.
Exactly, you act like you know, even though you have no data. Your opinion is nothing but that, opinion. Where do you get off being so snide? Really man, you come off as a pompous a hole

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, there goes my lack of self awareness again...
A few years ago someone here posted a conspiracy that if an unvaxxed person stood next to a vaxxed person, the unvaxxed person‘s rectum could bleed . True story.
Naturally, myself & most of the sane people just laughed & said that’s crazy, right?
So, now I’m supposed to prove your rectum won’t bleed if you stand next to someone?? Come on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom