Mom was called to school after her daughter hit another student. Her response was perfect!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I would have done that in school, I would have received some corporal punishment at school, got detention, the my mom and dad would have beat the hell out of me with the belt.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I would have done that in school, I would have received some corporal punishment at school, got detention, the my mom and dad would have beat the hell out of me with the belt.
Me too. Never would have thought about doing anything like that. It's disrespectful.

If my cousin would have done it, he would have gotten a date from the girl.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Sounds like a preacher story, aka a good story to make a point but never happened.

Yup but still a good story with a lesson. Seems the school board in Loudon should have had this lesson.

I'd have pressed charges against the kid and against the teacher for allowing it.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you're day dreaming, I don't care what martial art your daughter knows most boys in her age group would easily over power her
Wow and you don't even know her, she has instructed FBI, US Marshalls and alot of kids and women, walks a path of Ronin philosophy, mother, educator, mentor, and your opinion of her skills and capabilities matters not to us.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow and you don't even know her, she has instructed FBI, US Marshalls and alot of kids and women, walks a path of Ronin philosophy, mother, educator, mentor, and your opinion of her skills and capabilities matters not to us.
have you ever been in a fight? ever seen a fight? renshsi and sensei are just teaching ranks in japanese karate. one only needs to watch an early UFC to know a person with the slightest amount of grappling skill easily defeated all karate / taekawndo type martial arts. I learned this first hand while in high school , I made the mistake of speaking to the state karate champions girl friend and after spending a week being told how he was going to hurt me we end up in the same place. the only training I had was football practice so I tackled him to the ground and beat him until he cried.
believing that a woman can defeat the majority of men is pure fantasy regardless of their training

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty much believing it's a BS story too. Not saying no boy in school ever snapped a girl's bra before (since I did it in high school myself), but just kind of thing this is an Æsop's Fable type of thing.

I think the mother was completely negligent. She should have filed a law suit against the teacher and head person for dereliction of their responsibilities.

15 year old boys are going to snap bras....teachers and school administration needs to put a stop to it !
Agreed,

Latest posts

Top Bottom