Wearing a mask when out and about

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

This was really bad advice on the mask thing. I wore mine into the bank on Friday (Also concealed is concealed and all that jazz ya know). Just now getting back home after answering a LOT of questions.

I should have known better than to listen to ya'll!
Edit: Added Pic

IMG_2447[1].JPG

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

This was really bad advice on the mask thing. I wore mine into the bank on Friday (Also concealed is concealed and all that jazz ya know). Just now getting back home after answering a LOT of questions.

I should have known better than to listen to ya'll!
Edit: Added Pic

View attachment 158158

Just ordered this on amazon lol

61vqMdvwOHL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
You guys all look alike to me.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife went to store early this morning. Said only a few folks were out and about. She said she saw multiple people with gloves and masks on but watched an old lady with gloves on and mask. Return her cart get in her car and start touching stuff with gloves on. So if you are just going to contaminate your surroundings with gloves. Why even bother? I think its like most stuff common sense aint common so people put on gloves and masks and still don't think about not contaminating yourself and your surroundings.

She said worker at Aldi was changing gloves and using hand sanitizer between each customer. WTH you had gloves on then you put on sanitizer then more gloves. Thats like wear a condom all the time cause you might have sex some day.

As for telling everyone not to wear masks. I think it was mainly to stop the run on stuff that medical workers needed. Since it was already in short supply you gotta tell folks calm down you don't need them. Same as it was easier to get us to stay home for two weeks then extend it. Than to say okay folks this is 6-8 weeks from the get go.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife went to store early this morning. Said only a few folks were out and about. She said she saw multiple people with gloves and masks on but watched an old lady with gloves on and mask. Return her cart get in her car and start touching stuff with gloves on. So if you are just going to contaminate your surroundings with gloves. Why even bother? I think its like most stuff common sense aint common so people put on gloves and masks and still don't think about not contaminating yourself and your surroundings.

She said worker at Aldi was changing gloves and using hand sanitizer between each customer. WTH you had gloves on then you put on sanitizer then more gloves. Thats like wear a condom all the time cause you might have sex some day.

As for telling everyone not to wear masks. I think it was mainly to stop the run on stuff that medical workers needed. Since it was already in short supply you gotta tell folks calm down you don't need them. Same as it was easier to get us to stay home for two weeks then extend it. Than to say okay folks this is 6-8 weeks from the get go.
Seriously If you have on gloves, you can sanitize them no need too change them between every customer....sheesh

Latest posts

Top Bottom