what do you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am starting this thread out of pure curiosity, you do not have to say exactly where you work if you do not want to. i just sometimes wonder about what are the jobs most people on this site do. I didn't want to do a poll since i have seen the polls on a previous thread about annual income. I will start off, I am formerly a mechanic of 7 years and moved on to LINE-X of tulsa spray on bed liners/ truck accessories. I am on the accessory side so still sort of in the mechanic field.

Have you ever Line-x'd a Jeep hardtop? If so, what should it cost?

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mark underground utilities prior to excavation so that you don't have to.

Sometimes....I even get to risk my life by accessing energized equipment so that people can install that all-important french drain, and the like...... (I didn't capitalize "french" on purpose, btw...)

It's a pretty thankless job.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm retired and have been for 13 years. I do nothing quite a lot. I fish and shoot a little; not as much as I used to. I also work with a group from my church building, remodeling and repairing church-related buildings and some repair work for needy church-members.

I've been spending a lot of time lately watching my savings expire. When you see the government's mouth move as it tells you about how low inflation has been, and is, you can rest assured, they're lying.

I thought, when I retired, that I pretty well planned it to run out of money just about the time I died. Well, unless I die pretty quick, I was wrong.

Did I mention, I worry a lot, too.

I would go get a job, but I don't have time for that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom