Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dr Fauxci has spoken, again.

It is PROVEN, all drinkers are wealthy, excellent parents and outstanding citizens.

Alcohollhas never adversely affected or harmed anybody.

This is almost like a 1911 vs Glock thread.

9mm vs .45?

30/06 vs 6.5?

Breast milk or cow milk?

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is so the state really knows you can weld. I worked for a contractor crew for a year once between bigger jobs. We did hydrogen compressor rebuilds in refineries that required a piss test to work in those enviroments.
The contractor gave us the sample bottles and told us to bring them back the next day and make danged sure they were clean of drugs. Half the crew were pot heads and could no way pass that test, but they all showed up clean when the results came back.
When it comes to welding high pressure lines that may contain gasses or fluids that can kill hundreds if not thousands of people with a faulty weld, I'm sure you can see why the state wants to know as a regulatory agency that you can actually weld and aren't just a dobber that claims they can weld which some contractors would hire.
If you're as good a welder as I'm sure you are, there should be zero issues with doing a weld test that the state requires to satisfy their safety concerns. It's just one more weld.
I've watched a lot of welders working in the boiler at our Power Plant before I retired. Amazing skills for that high pressure work with two guys working on one pipe. One would start the weld on his side of the pipe. On the other side the other welder would pick up the arc halfway around and finish the weld so it would be continuous. Xray after.
I get all that, but this is about having to pay for a license that really isn’t necessary. You only test once to get issued the license after that it’s just a money grab and an excuse to audit your tax returns in an effort to collect more money by holding your license hostage. I test for every job, where they do the strap test and test weld strength and integrity. That’s not including Xray on the job, so my welds are constantly being tested. I work mainly in Texas where no such licensing requirement Is necessary…actually Oklahoma is one of the few states that has such a requirement, possibly the only one, idk.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dr Fauxci has spoken, again.

It is PROVEN, all stoners are wealthy, excellent parents and outstanding citizens.

Weed has never adversely affected or harmed anybody.
1666276802060.png

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I've been told you have cognitive issues so no need to apologize. Just get back to us when you stop barking out incoherent sentences that make no sense.
Maybe you should enlighten me as my Dr has no concern about. Just had a complete physical in the last 30 days. Maybe you misunderstood the person who gave you that information? May want to get that checked out yourself?

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What we see is that legal gun ownership and OC laws have resulted in lower crime statistics in the states when enacted for a fact. Show me one state or municipality where that hasn't happened.
Reducing or eliminating penalties about drugs shows increased crime statistics in states where that has happened because the druggies have no fear of the law. Homelessness has increased, crime has increased by those needing their fix and so on.
Also searchable and provable.
I see that far different that you. Oklahomas crime rate per capita is in the top 15 in the nation. Tulsa specific is in the top 10 in the nation per capita for murders Certainly NOT against carry laws but I don’t believe it’s brought down crime rates in Oklahoma

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see that far different that you. Oklahomas crime rate per capita is in the top 15 in the nation. Tulsa specific is in the top 10 in the nation per capita for murders Certainly NOT against carry laws but I don’t believe it’s brought down crime rates in Oklahoma
It's crazy too. I watch the early morning news at 530 AM here nearly every day, and I see the same people committing these violent crimes in the same areas over and over and over.

I keep looking for some kind of common link, but just can't say what it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom