Here we go again, another school shooting. This time in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't like racist rapists. But you do you, my man!

1653597233361.png

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
your trolling is pretty poor. i do remember when kamala called trump a racist and a rapist during their debate; wait that was biden.

what's sad is you think people care about rich elite politicians in general. i assure you, most of us don't. they could all take a long dip in the lake for all i care.
Sorry your trolling got you triggered. But I get it....Biden, Kamala, blah blah blah. Don't forget Hilary's emails and Obama's birth certificate.
I think I just answered that question for you a few post back.
I was responding to the comment where the person said the news said the SRO was near the unlocked door. If you mentioned it elsewhere, I didn't go back and read 38+ pages of texts, sorry.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
To the guy that said I was a troll. I hit 'reply' on my phone to their post but for some reason it didn't include their text. As far as your 'in trouble for' comment......most of the republicans lost their positions over the pedophile/sexual charges, often with jail time. Just so ya know.
Interesting that the Democrats don't lose theirs isn't it? They're all innocent I guess. Which repubs got jail time? Weiner wasn't a republican though.

Why don't you start a political perv thread and leave this one to the Texas Shooting.

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting the the Democrats don't lose theirs isn't it? They're all innocent I guess. Which repubs got jail time? Weiner wasn't a republican though.

Why don't you start a political perv thread and leave this one to the Texas Shooting.
Yeah, it is frustrating that there are so many republican pedophiles, far outnumbering democrat pedophiles. Both are bad, of course. But it is always comical when someone interjects with a false "Biden the pedophile' narrative in a school shooting thread. I just called them out on it, that's all. Sorry for those that didn't do their homework on the republican pedophiles, who vastly outnumber democrat pedophiles.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry your trolling got you triggered. But I get it....Biden, Kamala, blah blah blah. Don't forget Hilary's emails and Obama's birth certificate.

I was responding to the comment where the person said the news said the SRO was near the unlocked door. If you mentioned it elsewhere, I didn't go back and read 38+ pages of texts, sorry.
Page 37 post #368, you replied to my post.

Latest posts

Top Bottom