Here we go again, another school shooting. This time in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently, the shooter killed his grandmother before the school shooting. I wonder every time if these people are self loathing individuals or get confirmation on social groups or other dark areas on the net.
Some also crave the notoriety they get from having their names aired all over the country and in some cases the world. They see it as their, "15 minutes of fame". It may not prevent every incident, but if the media would stop putting their names out there it may actually deter some from committing these heinous acts.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Apparently, the shooter killed his grandmother before the school shooting. I wonder every time if these people are self loathing individuals or get confirmation on social groups or other dark areas on the net.
They are almost all misfits who hate themselves and give others warning of their instability. Most of them kill themselves. Never mention their names, arm and train teachers who volunteer, enforce security protocols every day.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is Alex Jones when he is (not really) needed? He could spin us another empty tale from his empty mind about "false flag operations" and "crisis actors". Maybe his recent reversals in court have shut his stupid mouth? Oh well, his fellow-travelling minions will carry on the fight for empty minds.

In the meantime, our thoughts and prayers are with those most affected by this horrible tragedy.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the Pedo is calling for gun bans.

Soros behind the attack? Entirely possible.

Uvalde is a SMALL town (14k pop). 2 hrs west of San Antonio, 3 hrs south of San Angelo, 4 hrs from Odessa, 5 hrs from El Paso. How was FBI, ATF, and sNews cameras on site?

My Wif's Uncle lives in Uvalde. His daughter is teacher. Her son is in 4th grade. They are OK. His teacher was putting kids out a window, telling them to run. She had gone to another school to help out.

School doors are ALWAYS LOCKED, because of influx of illegals. Yet, today they weren't?

Sad, sick, tragic, senseless? YES
Planned DEMpanic? Possibly. Tyrant goobermint are capable of anything.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Playing devil's advocate, and not putting words in Gadsden's mouth, but so far everyone one of these perps were on the radar in some manner. They've had some sort of prior LE contact or mental health contact, so they have "accessible" records. Who knows who has access to their records and fragile and/or depressed minds prior to committing an act such as these. Something I've realized over the last 6 years about US political situation, is that nothing should be considered too outlandish, too illegal or too horrific to happen on purpose or with ill intent. There are evil folks with great power and endless funds out there, and they've been getting away with atrocities for decades imo. And I'm jot a conspiracy guy.
Not shooting Gadsden down when I ask... I will listen to anyone's thinking as long as they are making sound arguments and backing up "facts " with links . Question I am asking of Gadsden is purely trying to get his opinion and know he cannot give facts on that but would still like to know his thinking.
I can get caught up in my own "box" of thought and want to look at others lines of thought to maybe see it from another perspective.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We just need to have more monitoring of social media and law enforcement ready to react at a moments notice to suspicious activity.
And the adage stands, when you have seconds , the law is minutes away. Our willing and able teachers need to be able to have the chance of taking these POS out "now"

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
And the Pedo is calling for gun bans.

Soros behind the attack? Entirely possible.

Uvalde is a SMALL town (14k pop). 2 hrs west of San Antonio, 3 hrs south of San Angelo, 4 hrs from Odessa, 5 hrs from El Paso. How was FBI, ATF, and sNews cameras on site?

My Wif's Uncle lives in Uvalde. His daughter is teacher. Her son is in 4th grade. They are OK. His teacher was putting kids out a window, telling them to run. She had gone to another school to help out.

School doors are ALWAYS LOCKED, because of influx of illegals. Yet, today they weren't?

Sad, sick, tragic, senseless? YES
Planned DEMpanic? Possibly. Tyrant goobermint are capable of anything.
There are LEO of all kinds, all over TX right now, some visible, some not for various reasons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom