Here We Go Again, another school shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
They bullied in the 50's when I was in grade school. It's human nature for kids to bully, and some adults in an attempt to gain attention and get their way.
I was the youngest in my 1st grade class and never went to the third grade, skipping it through testing and going into the 4th grade from the second because of state law class size restrictions.
I caught hell from the bigger older boys. I found putting the biggest on the ground with a swift kick to the nuts pretty much stopped the harassment. It sucked though being a year behind my classmates in physical development and the benefits of age. I didn't get my drivers license until a Senior in High School when the others were juniors or sometimes sophomores.
People bullied 10,000 years ago. Our nation bullies other nations, England bullied other nations, Rome Bullied other nations, and so on. If leftist teach our children that anyone that bullies is evil and unnatural, when they become adults you can change the foreign policy of our nation into what Obama wanted when he went around the world apologizing to everyone.
Anytime you see a value system pushed in the education system there is a political agenda behind it. The left created our education system for political activism or at least as part of a leftist agenda, a little over 100 years ago. The left has been actively using the education system for political activism since the 1950's. If you create a place for political activism, a school, why are people surprised to see the result of a political agenda playout in schools.

Latest posts

Top Bottom