Sterling, Oklahoma Teachers carrying guns soon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed. But they bus punks from north Tulsa to my sons school in south Tulsa and these kids have nothing to lose for the most part they come to his school because they are problems at their district school and cuss the teachers tell them to stfu and all kinds of **** that would have gotten your teeth knocked out when I went to school that crap just never happened! Now days we just had a teacher throw a desk across the room twice in the same rant in my sons school! Just think they should beef up security forces in the schools and leave the guns with the experienced people. I’m pro gun 1000% but it scares me seeing what would be strapping them on. Even with training. You feel me[emoji15]

-- "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
I was the recipient of more than one session in the hallway with a long paddle, and we need to get back to that policy.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see a teacher getting beat down by a punk student then another mass shooting you watch and see! They aren’t competent enough to safely manage a gun around the different types of students.

-- "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
By your logic ordinary citizens should NOT be allowed to carry either, since they can get "beat down by punks ". Just rely on the police & "security guards" to get there. But its been proven, when ordinary good people are allowed to carry, crime GOES DOWN. The "beat down" scenario that you describe almost NEVER happens.
For every hypothetical scenario you cook up, I can cook up 2 where having a good person with a gun will SAVE lives.
For example: Scenario 1: bad person enters school with a handgun, armed teacher takes him/her out.
Scenario 2: bad student takes knife out of back pack and starts lashing people. Armed teacher takes him/he rout.
and so on.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By your logic ordinary citizens should NOT be allowed to carry either, since they can get "beat down by punks ". Just rely on the police & "security guards" to get there. But its been proven, when ordinary good people are allowed to carry, crime GOES DOWN. The "beat down" scenario that you describe almost NEVER happens.
For every hypothetical scenario you cook up, I can cook up 2 where having a good person with a gun will SAVE lives.
For example: Scenario 1: bad person enters school with a handgun, armed teacher takes him/her out.
Scenario 2: bad student takes knife out of back pack and starts lashing people. Armed teacher takes him/he rout.
and so on.

Nice story but the teachers I’ve seen can’t handle a ruler much less a handgun. Also you open up a whole shitload of liability issues and stray rounds killing the very people that they are supposedly protecting! No Thanks but once again Nice story

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Nice story but the teachers I’ve seen can’t handle a ruler much less a handgun. Also you open up a whole shitload of liability issues and stray rounds killing the very people that they are supposedly protecting! No Thanks but once again Nice story

So other than "nice story" and "no" because of "may happens" what is your suggestion? More laws? More hoping? More love and hugs???
What is your plan to keep our children safe? More laws won't stop the deranged POS's, Leo onsite was shown to be a crap shoot. Sorry for saying that but Florida showed us what we all know, some Leo's are there for the wrong reason. Not Knocking them as I do not know for a fact what I would do, just stating facts. A teacher( right or wrong) is the last line of defense and should have the option to protect themselves and their charges!!!
Good people with guns , stop bad people with guns! Not on occasion but every time!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom