Tulsa high school takes a knee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Says the observer from the cheap seats that hasn’t added one bit of useful banter to the conversation. Do you stand for The National Anthem? Do you think it’s wrong not to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stand? Standing is for losers. I levitate. And I call on the power of Flying Spaghetti Monster to smite any non-levitators.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
awwww, bless your heart...guess how many phucks I give about that

you've proven that you don't understand much of anything, so I'm totally unsurprised that you don't understand this either

Working more hours than ever doesn’t include forum posting or reading for most folks. I realize it could be part of federally funded grant for you. I think
I understand a bit more than you will admit but that’s ok, I know better than to expect liberals to face reality.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
And this concludes my contributions to tonight’s episode. Sleep well, while some think that disrespecting the USA is acceptable, I do not. Stand tall, place your right hand over your heart, and be thankful you can still post your opinions.....for now. While we sleep, brave men and women stand watch protecting our great nation. Even the liberals who are truly confused.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? 120 at most colleges if you don’t include the Snowflake 101 non Credit courses, changing their major 3 times, or other excuses to take the minimal number of courses to not get too tuckered out.

120 is regent minimum. It's closer to 130 in most degrees these days after you complete prerequisite coursework or major support courses in most degrees, or complete the extra hours to get an associate degree if one transfers in from a junior college.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And this concludes my contributions to tonight’s episode. Sleep well, while some think that disrespecting the USA is acceptable, I do not. Stand tall, place your right hand over your heart, and be thankful you can still post your opinions.....for now. While we sleep, brave men and women stand watch protecting our great nation. Even the liberals who are truly confused.

1h7ed.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom