what do you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jckellison

Retired at 28. Chose my ethics a character over the ridiculous paycheck. I get bored a lot though, so I'll probably be getting back into the "work force" so I'll have something to do.

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own/operate a Crime Scene Cleanup service and make knives.

Coming from public health and safety background as a Paramedic and Flight Nurse, we do not charge the family for homicide cleanup. We've been on those scenes more times than we care to remember. It's interesting to hear most people think Law Enforcement or Medics cleanup afterwards. Not so.

Since 2005 the goal has been to be a resource for LE, Fire and EMS to help those families when they needed it most.

www.apexbioclean.com and the sister site www.methdecon.com

BC

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I own/operate a Crime Scene Cleanup service and make knives.

Coming from public health and safety background as a Paramedic and Flight Nurse, we do not charge the family for homicide cleanup. We've been on those scenes more times than we care to remember. It's interesting to hear most people think Law Enforcement or Medics cleanup afterwards. Not so.

Since 2005 the goal has been to be a resource for LE, Fire and EMS to help those families when they needed it most.

www.apexbioclean.com and the sister site www.methdecon.com

BC

Hey.....I know you.Hi from St. Francis,I'm here now, Bill. Steve

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I retired from a LARGE telecommunications company as a manager in 2001, played for a year, then worked as a deputy sheriff until I had the wrong idiot supervisor, then went to work as a newspaper reporter, then got called by the local school district to be their I/T director. Did that until two years ago when I went on full disability from the VA with service connected disabilities. Now I hang out at the coffee shop with other retired old fart LEO types and thouroughly enjoy life even with the physical limitations I face today. Of all the jobs I held, Law enforcement at the county level paid the least but was the most rewarding personally. Bllitzfike

Latest posts

Top Bottom