What is your biggest Pet Peeve?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PIZZA places that CANNOT seem to cut the pizza ALL THE WAY THROUGH. YOU ARE A PIZZA PLACE....it's your SPECIALTY....you know how to assemble it...you know how to cook it...you can assemble the boxes...LEARN HOW TO CUT THE DAMNED PIZZA ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!!!!!! DAMMIT...........ARGHHHHH..........

Ok....i'm better now...LOLOL

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People who don't go when the light has turned green...even worse are the people that then look at you like your the a**hole when you give a nice QUICK honk to remind them that it's time to drive again.

I have a bumper sticker that says, "Honk if you think I'm really hot". then I wait after the light changes. Really boosts my self image!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see you've never driven in Texas. Or Arkansas. Or Kansas. Or Missouri...

I have, and he's right.... it's way worse here than any of those states. Especially Texas, they get out of your way, if they aren't driving faster than you. In Oklahoma... .we have no clue what the left lane is for.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have, and he's right.... it's way worse here than any of those states. Especially Texas, they get out of your way, if they aren't driving faster than you. In Oklahoma... .we have no clue what the left lane is for.

In TX that's just self-preservation!

Darwin weeds out the slow ones pretty quick!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

No, people know exactly what it's for. It's God's creation just for them.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
#1 by far is people driving on Highway 412 that drive up my rear in the fast lane, then after I get over so they can pass stay right on my left quarter panel and won't move.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People that use "like" as a universal replacement/filler word...

I was "like" hey, what's going on? And they were "like", I'm not "like" really sure, but "like" they said they were "like" not really doing what they other "like" people thought it was "like" happening...

It's terrible to listen to, I completely zone out after the first sentence. It's even worse to see someone write it into a sentence.

"Does anyone have like a gun for sale?"

Then I get into other filler words from speakers, UM, YOU KNOW, RIGHT...

I will sit in a presentation, and spend more time counting the over use of filler words instead of listening to the actual content.

Latest posts

Top Bottom