A real Political thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As will a lot of folks. What does it take to get a decent candidate on the ballot? Not one that we can all agree with 100%, but one that we want in office. The republicans are a long ways away from acheiving what the dem's did in 2008.

On this one I have to agree that the leftist media stole the 2008 election for the Democrats. The Dems had a newby politician with no real voting record (voted 'present' a lot) and didn't give us much in the way of speeches except head swinging and platitudes like "hope" and "change." (Well, the unemployed sure learned what those two words mean.)

As for those that want to bash FOX News, please tell me the network and newspapers that have as many Dems employed as FOX does while still being accused of being a "right wing" network. As one who has been a student of journalism most of my life, I can tell you that most of the leftist media cannot give an unbiased report on any "political" story.

For those with no full understanding of the media, I recommend the book "Bias" by Bernard Goldberg.

http://www.amazon.com/Bias-Insider-Exposes-Media-Distort/dp/0895261901

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooooo....are republicans the only people able to see the the major news sources are slanted to the left? The other half of the country doesn't have the ability to look at the candidates and weed through the BS and make a decision based on their candidates qualifications?

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooooo....are republicans the only people able to see the the major news sources are slanted to the left? The other half of the country doesn't have the ability to look at the candidates and weed through the BS and make a decision based on their candidates qualifications?

Who knows....do you have the answer?

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I have the republican's answer to the question...."the left wing media did it". How did we ever get a republican in the White House before Fox Entertainment News? Oh yeah, the left wing media through us a bone.

Are you sure that's not just you opining?

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I have the republican's answer to the question...."the left wing media did it". How did we ever get a republican in the White House before Fox Entertainment News? Oh yeah, the left wing media through us a bone.

Hang on now...so this isn't the Republicat's answer? are you just blow-in smoke? talk amongst your self's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom