A real Political thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or they simply can't read the notes they have written on their hand.

WTF is up with this? Did you ever attend, or participate in a public speech? 99% of people do this.
Do you think everybody can afford a teleprompter like somebody we know and don't agree with?

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya' know and I will finally shut my hole, but have you any friends or relatives on the left coast, Kalifornia, I could go on about my relatives who are academia at various Universities there, specifically UC of Santa Barabara. They are SOOOOOOO far left if is ridiculous and they were born and bred in TX/OK but academia, Bill Bates, Paul Allen, etc., have corrupted them to the fullest.
My God this is ridiculous, out in Kalifornia. My relatives will not speak to me ever in my life time and they are my age, well if they see me face to face they must, but? The high Academia in Kalifornia are that way, you must take my word on this.

I'm fully aware of how the folks in Ca. are. I flew into Travis AFB for "re-indroctination" to society after serving in the crap hole.
Leaving, we had to pass through dozens of lib protesters with knives, and toy babies stabbing them and screaming about how we were baby killers.
there were bars on the windows of the bus. I finally realized the bars were to keep us in, and not the protesters out.

My political life started that day.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well thank God for Fox Entertainment News and the internet, otherwise we'd never be able to research the candidates.

So you research yours on MSNBC? Just asking?

I research mine by lots of different media, left and right, but guess what, As I've posted before, the media controls what we hear about what candidate. If the candidate doesn't pay homage to the media, they trash them.
In my opinion we need to disreguard what the media says, and watch the debates. I get sick of the talking heads after the debates trying to fillet the candidates opinion.

Yes, I'm contentious. I've been on a tractor for 12 hours today in the heat, and I don't have an AC.

Just another dumb a$$ farmer checking in.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I research mine by lots of different media, left and right, but guess what, As I've posted before, the media controls what we hear about what candidate. If the candidate doesn't pay homage to the media, they trash them.
In my opinion we need to disreguard what the media says, and watch the debates. I get sick of the talking heads after the debates trying to fillet the candidates opinion.

Yes, I'm contentious. I've been on a tractor for 12 hours today in the heat, and I don't have an AC.

Well said, and for the record according to most polls the public knows the media is slanted to the left.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what about Bachman? She's a girlio like Sarah, but she seems to actually have a grasp of the issues.

I did not get to see it, but word is she did OK in the debate. Better in the first half then the second but did get some people's attention. If she starts drawing to much the media will be after her next.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

MSNBC and Fox are two peas in a pod, but the media does not control every bit of information that we have access to. Watching a potential presidential candidate eff up some 3rd grade history really is air worthy.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF is up with this? Did you ever attend, or participate in a public speech? 99% of people do this.
Do you think everybody can afford a teleprompter like somebody we know and don't agree with?

I agree, not everybody can fling poo like JB and PH, but we sure do hear a lot about criticism about Obama's teleprompters and what's good for the goose is good for the gander or vice versa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom