A real Political thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not even mind the teleprompter so much, it is just the extent that he uses them and the bashing of others for their verbal gaffs that gets me.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wouldn't you rather have a candidate to vote for rather than just a name in the ballot so that you can vote against Obama?

I am not sure who I like the most yet. I am smart enough to know that if I wait for the one I agree with 100%, it will never happen. In the end, I will vote for any name that is up against Obama. 4 years of the Marxist, is enough.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not sure who I like the most yet. I am smart enough to know that if I wait for the one I agree with 100%, it will never happen. In the end, I will vote for any name that is up against Obama. 4 years of the Marxist, is enough.

Ya' know and I will finally shut my hole, but have you any friends or relatives on the left coast, Kalifornia, I could go on about my relatives who are academia at various Universities there, specifically UC of Santa Barabara. They are SOOOOOOO far left if is ridiculous and they were born and bred in TX/OK but academia, Bill Bates, Paul Allen, etc., have corrupted them to the fullest.
My God this is ridiculous, out in Kalifornia. My relatives will not speak to me ever in my life time and they are my age, well if they see me face to face they must, but? The high Academia in Kalifornia are that way, you must take my word on this.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

As will a lot of folks. What does it take to get a decent candidate on the ballot? Not one that we can all agree with 100%, but one that we want in office. The republicans are a long ways away from acheiving what the dem's did in 2008.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As will a lot of folks. What does it take to get a decent candidate on the ballot? Not one that we can all agree with 100%, but one that we want in office. The republicans are a long ways away from acheiving what the dem's did in 2008.

I agree. The Repubs will never have what the libs have, " the media" The media does two things during an election.
1. Expose all they can on the Repubs
2. Hide all they can about the libs.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have to go with Cain right now. For some reason when he speaks I believe what he is saying. What I get from him is somebody who is not going to tell you stories to get a vote. I am not sure what his stance is on the 2nd ammendmant, I'm sure we will know soon enough. Listening to him speak sure doesn't make me suspect he wants to take our rights away, but I'm sure interested now. For those who think he doesn't have a chance and not support him, with that logic we might as well all cast our vote for Romney right now, that doesn't add up, it's way to early and Herman Cain just showed up.

I'm a little interested in Perry and Santorum, but not interested in any others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. The Repubs will never have what the libs have, " the media" The media does two things during an election.
1. Expose all they can on the Repubs
2. Hide all they can about the libs.

Well thank God for Fox Entertainment News and the internet, otherwise we'd never be able to research the candidates.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh please, notes on the hand thing again? GEEEEEZ get over it. At least she doens't or most don't have to have the teleprompter. This one did me in folks, please.

I don't particularly care about whether she wrote down her notes or not. My point is don't confuse folksy and thoughtful with a failure to remember the party's talking points.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I was able to watch most of the debate.

I can't say I was impressed with any of them but I'll give them all this much:

At least they had the courage to stand up there on national television and answer all those "Gotcha" questions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom