Are there any noises you can't stand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then do yourself a favor and never work at Tinker Air Force Base. I will state this fact with 100% accuracy that I am the absolute only male in building 3001 that doesn't constantly suffer from explosive diarrhea. Every time I'm in the bathroom and somebody is #2'ing it sounds like they're back there dancing on ketchup packets. I have no idea why this is but it may be because I'm the only person that doesn't drink the Tinker water.

Dude, why ya gotta kawkblock?

tanner your post are always full of win.

I hate when someone is in the stall ridding themselves of excrement and you hear them farting as they try and push it out. Its like they thought the big one was about to come out but they whiff.

Also the sound/feeling when you are closing a cardboard box and the tabs scrape each other, I really hate that.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I mean really can't stand. Noises that drive you out of your mind, so bad that you have to leave the room?

Mine:

– Anyone chewing anything. If I can hear you eating, you're doing it wrong.

I'm with you on that one. Really gets me when folks smack with their mouth open while they chew.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
- Children singing. It's creepy and terrifying.
- Children making that high-pitched shrieking sound.
- Hearing people breathing. Especially mouth breathers. (This is probably the one that makes me most angry. Exception for sleeping people.)
- Any gross noise people make while eating.
- People who constantly suck phlegm up the back of their throat.
- People who cough once loudly and violently like "HMMPH!" and then stop it at that. It literally hurts me for some reason. Finish out the coughing series with lesser coughs like "HMMPH hmmp hmpph hmmph".
- People who internalize their sneeze and try to muffle it. Let that **** out, man. It hurts to hear that.
- Rat dogs barking.

not much of a people person huh?

Come on you know I wasn't the only one thinking it! LOL........

Latest posts

Top Bottom