Are there any noises you can't stand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hang out with a lot of dippers. I dip, but when I spit, I do it silently and discretely. I release the spit and it slides down the side of the cup. No projectile. (Gross, I know.) I guess that comes from hiding it in high school. But I can't stand it when people spit loud into a cup or bottle. PTWOO! PTWOO! And it always seems like they spit way to often, too. Like every 2 seconds. And ALWAYS during a movie...

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then do yourself a favor and never work at Tinker Air Force Base. I will state this fact with 100% accuracy that I am the absolute only male in building 3001 that doesn't constantly suffer from explosive diarrhea. Every time I'm in the bathroom and somebody is #2'ing it sounds like they're back there dancing on ketchup packets. I have no idea why this is but it may be because I'm the only person that doesn't drink the Tinker water.

I thought I was the only one not blasting away. There are some gross noises in those B3001 bathrooms but look at the stuff that these people are eating in the cafeteria.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another vote for the sound of someone chewing with their mouth open...makes me want to hit them in the face with a shovel.

Obama's persistent verbal pauses....anyone that thinks he's a great orator knows jack and sh$t about the art of public speaking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom