Are there any noises you can't stand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh...I forgot. When I hear my wife yell..."Holy Mother of God"!!!!!

Its not that I can't stand hearing that, I just feel like a dog with a shocking collar on that the
button has just been pressed.

When I hear that phrase..I know my wife has found out something I've done...NOT to her approval.
I've finally learned to keep my mouth shut and let her tell me what she's mad about,then spilling
the beans on the wrong or different subject she doesn't know about.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate small children that run around screaming.

Exactly. Kinda reminds me of this:
bite_prod.s3.amazonaws.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_08_Interest_in_Your_Kids.jpg

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't stand random squeaks or rattles in the cabin of my vehicle. Nothing worse than listening to a loose door panel squeaking or an empty can rattling in the cupholder for hours on end.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Large paper cutters......[Broken External Image]

Back in High School, a few friends and I were goofing around in art class. The teacher had finally had enough of us throwing modeling clay at each other and moved 4 of us to the back of the classroom.

In the back of the class was an old paper cutter and the safety bar had been removed. A buddy was threatening us that he was going to cut his finger off. Well, we knew he wasn't going to but we gathered about $7.00-$8.00 bucks to dare him to do it.

So...we set the money up on the table and set back for the show to begin. He kept saying.."I'm going to do it, don't stop me"!! "Really, I am", "I mean it"!! So this nit-wit raises the blade and slams it down with all his weight. He slides his wrist up and moves his finger out of the way...but this put his thumb in the cutting path.

**Swissssh..Ka-POW. It sounded like a .22 rifle went off in class!!! The three of us that were sitting there were splattered in blood. Mike stood there for a few seconds...realised what happened...and took off running to his truck, to drive to the doctor. My school didn't have a nurse.

The teacher hearing this and seeing Mike run out of class..made her MAD!!! She thought we had popped a firecracker in the back of the classroom and came running back there to yell and scream at us.

In a few seconds, I picked up my buddies thumb and looked straight into the teachers eyes....she passed out seeing me splattered with a few blood spots and holding a human thumb with my front finger and thumb.

I knew where Mike was driving...only one doctor in my hometown at that time. So I drove it to the clinic where it was saved and reattached. He still can't bend his thumb...what a scar!!

NO PAPER CUTTER SOUNDS.....can't stand them to this day. When I hear one of them cut... I swear my go-go's tuck three inches inside of me and I have to leave the room where the paper cutter is.

Cohiba

People post LOL all the time and I often wonder if they really laugh out loud. Well, this "actually" made me LOL. In addition, I learned what go-go's are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom