Here we go again, another school shooting. This time in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
EVERYONE would stop these senseless killing if they could! It seems to me these PUNKS do this for attention, like a SPOILED BRAT! I know it won't happen but, if parents would just go in the next school shooting, take the MOGGOT out on the lawn of the school, even if a few got shot doing it, and LITERALLY TEAR THEM APART, ON LIVE, NATION WIDE TV, IN COLOR, DO YOU THINK THE NEXT SPOILED BRAT, SEEKING ATTENTION WOULD RETHINK HIS PLAN? I DO!!

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Some good insight from a tactical point about the sequence of events.
One thing he mentioned is waiting to enter in this situation is not the current training method.

i mean this was mentioned as far back as columbine that waiting for backup or whatever was NEVER the proper response.

yet how many times has it happened.....

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
After that press conference, so many folks made the wrong decisions. From the teacher propping the door open, to just about every decision make by LE afterwards until someone had the balls to breech the door........lot of lives could have been save AFTER the TAC team arrived even.

Perp was active on more than one media group chat days prior, even gave the timeline of when he was going to do it, nobody on that group chat reported it.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
After that press conference, so many folks made the wrong decisions. From the teacher propping the door open, to just about every decision make by LE afterwards until someone had the balls to breech the door........lot of lives could have been save AFTER the TAC team arrived even.

Perp was active on more than one media group chat days prior, even gave the timeline of when he was going to do it, nobody on that group chat reported it.
The way these things are handled now, could stand to be reviewd, what is being done now is absolutkly not working! If the effort spent by both sides, and the news media, could be dire cted towards something besides furthering their position on gun control, we would all have a much better chance to control these things better at lewast! These shooters are SPOILED BRATS, SEEKING ATTENTION! Maybe that would be a good place to start by making this look like what it is, A COWARDLY ACT, BY PUNK SPOILED KIDS!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score

The way these things are handled now, could stand to be reviewed, what is being done now is absolutely not working! If the effort spent by both sides, and the news media, could be dircted towards something besides furthering their position on gun control, we would all have a much better chance to control these things better at least! These shooters are SPOILED BRATS, SEEKING ATTENTION! Maybe that would be a good place to start by making this look like what it ACTUALLY is, A COWARDLY ACT, BY PUNK SPOILED KIDS!

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After listening to that press conference, I was pi$$ed. Not at the Officers, but at the mob mentality of the press. A bunch of two bit thugs constantly trying to play gotcha with law enforcement, and ALWAYS on the wrong side of history. (They will blame LEO, Guns, Governors, Republicans, bit never blame the perp and the people around. Him that enabled his behavior)
No doubt that bad decisions were made, I have no idea if those were just bad decisions or were they based in fear decisions. What I do know is I cannot imagine being the one having to make in the heat of battle decisions on what the right thing to do is. (The C.O. may have truly believed it was a barricaded situation and not an Active Shooter situation) Yes I know that whatever he or she thought was incorrect and may have cost more lives then were already taken before LEO arrived.
I will wait for the investigations to be done before I jump to any other conclusions.

Hey did I mention the media $ucks?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I read on one source that a 15 year old girl under the user name of “CeCe” from the UK did report to the FBI what the shooter said on social media, and it appears yet again the FBI didn’t follow up.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After listening to that press conference, I was pi$$ed. Not at the Officers, but at the mob mentality of the press. A bunch of two bit thugs constantly trying to play gotcha with law enforcement, and ALWAYS on the wrong side of history. (They will blame LEO, Guns, Governors, Republicans, bit never blame the perp and the people around. Him that enabled his behavior)
No doubt that bad decisions were made, I have no idea if those were just bad decisions or were they based in fear decisions. What I do know is I cannot imagine being the one having to make in the heat of battle decisions on what the right thing to do is. (The C.O. may have truly believed it was a barricaded situation and not an Active Shooter situation) Yes I know that whatever he or she thought was incorrect and may have cost more lives then were already taken before LEO arrived.
I will wait for the investigations to be done before I jump to any other conclusions.

Hey did I mention the media $ucks?
Listen to the Bongino podcast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom