Here we go again, another school shooting. This time in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So, something wrong with that?
well definitely if they are passing laws that YOU can't protect yourself or your family the same. heck i'd go as far as saying not even passing, even just supporting ala alec baldwin or other rando celeb.
i mean, life and liberty is....the most basic right?

or even worse; pass laws making guns illegal and get caught "collecting" and selling ALL SORTS OF GUNS, even RPG's to terrorists like this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lelan...on_of_corruption_charges_and_arms_trafficking
i guess the point is; the elite are operating from an unlevel playing field and thus being dishonest in regards to "gun control". what "gun control" means is "my elite family are protected because we can hire armed protection whatever laws we make and/or $upport, while your poor family just gets mugged on the streets and your car raided every night".

it's an extremely elitist take, because they know regardless of laws being passed THEIR loved one will be protected by SOMEONE with a gun. that's not true of anyone else except them, and that's not fair. in fact, i'd say it's pretty messed up.

>sucks to be you for being poor and actually living in a high crime area where you might actually have the MOST reason to carry; working full time so you can't home school your kids and also working full time but not being able to afford charter school. you're just gonna have to deal with whatever people are willing to NOT follow our laws, but we're ready to jail your ass and shoot yer dog if you try to resist.

Last edited:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No tiger. I was asking if it is wrong for anyone, regardless of wealth, to spend money for protection for them, their families, and possessions.

The rest of your post was unrelated to my question

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
No tiger. I was asking if it is wrong for anyone, regardless of wealth, to spend money for protection for them, their families, and possessions.

The rest of your post was unrelated to my question
right, but the meme and my comment on the meme were about those very same people both passing and supporting laws that say normal people can't do that.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Here's another professional assessment and more insight of the event.

Grady doesn't mess around with criminals. He is a great communicator and is on the right side of logic.

This is well worth listening to.

And it's just common sense and determination, outstanding video.

Latest posts

Top Bottom