iphone questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want your phone based on what big brother apple decides with little to no effort on your end then iphone is your bag.

If you want your phone tailored exactly to your liking and are willing to invest some time to get it that way you will find the android os and developer community much more to your liking.

Just in case you haven't followed Android news, Google is about to pull the plug on open source. Also, just like Android, you can compile and jailbreak the iPhone and do what you want with it. Ive had both and currently use android but will be returning to iPhone in a few more weeks. Ive never been unable to do anything on android that I didn't do on iPhone. It's all personal preference but if you educate yourself you can do anything with either phone aka hack the phone.

MarkV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get what you can afford. Personally I get the best phone that I can so I can be as up to date with technology as I can while I have said phone.

Laughing at all the people that think there is a 4G iPhone. :D

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just in case you haven't followed Android news, Google is about to pull the plug on open source. Also, just like Android, you can compile and jailbreak the iPhone and do what you want with it. Ive had both and currently use android but will be returning to iPhone in a few more weeks. Ive never been unable to do anything on android that I didn't do on iPhone. It's all personal preference but if you educate yourself you can do anything with either phone aka hack the phone.

You must have been the first one told that because I'm a developer and have yet to see any info about this. If it is true please provide a link as it will rock the android world hard. Please notify everyone over at http://source.android.com/ there have been rumors for the last year that android was going closed source which never happened. Honeycomb android 3.0 source was not released like 1.5-2.3 and now 4.0 have been promptly released as SDK sources for developers. If they close source android they will have signed their own death certificate.

I'm not trying to call anyone a liar or say BS on anyone just that there have been rumors for a long time about this and have all turned out false. If you can give me a link then I'll be very upset with google.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The main difference between the 4g and the 4gs is that the 4gs has much better photo quality and voice command.

Sorry, but there is no such thing as a iPhone 4g or 4gs.
The model history:
the original iPhone
iPhone 3g
iPhone 3gs
iPhone 4
iPhone 4s

If you are referring to the 4 and 4s, yes there is better photo quality and Siri voice command. Along with a dual core processor, higher resoloution video recording. GSM units (AT&T) also benefit from an upgrade to HSDPA+ which has the twice the theoretic data transfer rate of the iPhone 4.

Latest posts

Top Bottom