Mass Shooter Lewiston, Maine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few years ago someone here posted a conspiracy that if an unvaxxed person stood next to a vaxxed person, the unvaxxed person‘s rectum could bleed . True story.
Naturally, myself & most of the sane people just laughed & said that’s crazy, right?
So, now I’m supposed to prove your rectum won’t bleed if you stand next to someone?? Come on.
Speaking of not germane....

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly, you act like you know, even though you have no data. Your opinion is nothing but that, opinion. Where do you get off being so snide? Really man, you come off as a pompous a hole
With any absurd claim, lots of folks won’t believe it. It’s their opinion, but it’s prob correct 99% of the time. If you say something implausible, you will get challenged & the defense of “prove I’m wrong“ won’t fly. It’s weak.
Snide & pompous? Lol at my age, that stuff doesn’t bother me. I only return insults. Don’t like it, hit the ignore button. 😁

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With any absurd claim, lots of folks won’t believe it. It’s their opinion, but it’s prob correct 99% of the time. If you say something implausibl, you will get challenged & the defense of prove I’m wrong won’t fly.
Snide & pompous? Lol at my age, that stuff doesn’t bother me. I only return insults. Don’t like it, hit the ignore button. 😁
I never offered insults to begin with buddy...so there was no reason to return anything.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2566.jpeg

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts